Friday 12 July 2013

Review on Jessica Alba's "The Honest Life"





My current obsession is Jessica Alba's new 'self help' book, "The Honest Life". It has been forefront of my mind for the past few days as I have been keenly reading it on my iPad's kindle application. The text itself, published earliae this year, is about Alba's quest to find healthy, organic everyday alternatives for her little family. The book covers topics from healthy eating to chemical-free beauty choices to sustainable home decor and everything in between. The text is comprehensive and Alba writes in an inspiring and down to earth way relating everything to her own experience with her little family. I am loving this book and finding it extremely helpful challenging the way I see the products we come into contact with each and everyday. This book encourages a healthy, organic, sustainable lifestyle which brings about positive change in your life and the life of others.

Thanks Jess



No comments:

Post a Comment