Wednesday 4 September 2013

Top Fragrances for Spring 2013

Ode to Spring 
By beautyconsultancy 


Yummy! Spring is upon us! Traditionally I have alway said my favourite season is the transition between seasons itself! That lovely moment in time when you begin to get just a taste, a tease, a glimpse of what the new and exciting season of change has to behold!

However, of late I have come to fall in love with the season of SPRING! The hope it brings, the splashes of colour, the promise of a long awaited summer! And Spring has held beautiful moments in store for me in more recent times! Spring last year I started dating my boyfriend un officially, who I could not possibly be more in love with if I tried!

Spring, as Robin Williams suggests, is natures way of saying "lets party!" Filled with colour, excitement and a love of life.

Spring in the country and in the garden is most incredible too! With Ruth Stout remarking, " if I could greet Spring anywhere it would be in a garden".

If you have time, google some poems about Springtime, my golly do they get you in the mood for spring! The season has certainly inspired some beautifully crafted words over the past several centuries!! 

Magazine Cosmo, suggests that 'Spring is all about renewal', so find something FRESH to shower yourself in as a light and rejuvenating scent! Let your person represent the change in season going on around you as we leave those cooler, darker, more sensual months and move into the warmer, fresher, lighter springtime!

Try something new! Spring is the month of birth and creation! So why not step a bit outside your comfort zone this month with a new fragrance!

Some Springtime Favs of 2013 so far have been:
1.Chloe's L'Eau De Chloe
2.See by Chloe
2.Chloe's Endless Love 
(You can see I am currently having a Chloe fragrance obsession!!!)
4.Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh
5.Marc Jacobs Oh Lola
6.Marc Jacobs Honey
7.Marc Jacobs Dot
8.Valentino Valentina
9. (My personal scent of spring 2013) Elizabeth Arden's 'Untold'
10. Something Blue by Oscar De La Renta (a BIG hit this season!)
11. Vivien Westwood's 'Flirty Alice' 
12. Prada's 'Candy'
13. Robert Cavalli's 'Acqua'
14. Gucci's 'Gorgeous Gardenia'
15. Actually any perfume in Gucci's new collection ' The Flora Garden'

These are my top 15 perfumes for spring 2023.

Why don't you pick one and enjoy some online shopping and spoil yourself!

On that note, fragrancenet.com have 20% off all perfumes today only :)

I went with Elizabeth Arden's 'Untold' this season which comes with a gift pack from Myer and A Swarovski necklace :) 

Let me know what you choose :)
Have fun making your selection!

Xx



No comments:

Post a Comment